With Thanksgiving just around the corner, here’s a great list of Thanksgiving Would You Rather questions to ask at the family dinner table to get everyone in the festive mood! Or maybe you have just finished stuffing yourself with turkey and need some light hearted conversations to have with the family.
If you’re looking for a specific type of Would You Rather question, you can check out our collection below:
Or simply head on over to Brightful Meeting Games where we've collected all the best question and icebreaker games in one location. Play with your friends, family or colleagues all across the world on mobile or desktop. Best of all, it's completely free (no ads either!)
Here’s a fantastic list of Thanksgiving related Would You Rather Questions:
1. Would you rather have to cook the entire Thanksgiving meal or have to clean up and do the dishes for the entire Thanksgiving meal?
2. Would you rather have to eat only cranberry sauce for a day or have to eat only gravy for a day?
3. Would you rather be a pilgrim at the first Thanksgiving or be a Native American at the first Thanksgiving?
4. Would you rather live in 1621 or live in 2014?
5. Would you rather have to give a speech in front of the entire class about what you're thankful for or have to give a speech in front of the entire class on why you aren't thankful for anything?
6. Would you rather try to trick your parents into thinking you ate your vegetables or try to trick your parents into thinking you cleaned your room?
7. Would you rather eat pumpkin pie or green beans for the rest of your life?
8. Would you rather eat potato salad or carrots for the rest of your life?
9. Would you rather hear: You have to eat your carrots or you have to eat your pumpkin pie for the rest of your life?
10. Would you rather have to sit at the kids table or have to sit at the parents table?
11. Would you rather be thankful for all your mistakes or be thankful for all your accomplishments?
12. Would you rather have to dress like a pilgrim or have to dress like a Native American?
13. Would you rather have Thanksgiving dinner at your house or have Thanksgiving dinner at the White House?
14. Would you rather be a turkey or a pilgrim?
15. Would you rather give thanks or get thanks?
16. Would you rather eat only fruits and vegetables for the rest of your life or eat only candy for the rest of your life?
17. Would you rather cook Thanksgiving dinner or bake Thanksgiving dessert?
18. Would you rather be trapped in a room with someone who always repeats "I am thankful for _______" or with someone who always says "I am not thankful for _______"?
19. Would you rather have to eat only a single food or have to drink only a single beverage?
20. Would you rather eat fresh fruit or fresh vegetables?
21. Would you rather have to wear a special hat all day or have to paint a special picture all day?
22. Would you rather have to act thankful or have to pretend to be thankful?
23. Would you rather have to eat at your least favorite restaurant every Thanksgiving for the rest of your life or go hungry every Thanksgiving for the rest of your life?
24. Would you rather watch a sad Thanksgiving movie or watch a scary Thanksgiving movie?