If you are friends with movie fans, you’ll know there’s nothing more fun than hypothetical situations to imagine. Here’s a list of movie Would You Rather questions that will act as great icebreakers whenever you’re hosting a movie night, or just want to talk about your favourite films.
If you’re looking for a specific type of Would You Rather question, you can check out our collection below:
You can also check out all our different icebreaker games over at Brightful Meeting Games. If you love this list of Movie Would You Rather questions, you'll love our Movie Trivia!
18 Great Movie Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather have the powers of Shazam or be Batman?
- Would you rather be on the run from Thanos or be in the presence of Sauron?
- Would you rather battle a Troll from Norse mythology or a Basilisk from the Harry Potter series?
- Would you rather have a Star Trek marathon or in a Lord of the Rings marathon?
- Would you rather be in a Hunger Games arena or be on the Death Star during the Rebel Alliance attack?
- Would you rather go up against The Penguin or the Joker?
- Would you rather be a student at Hogwarts or a student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters?
- Would you rather be part of a werewolf pack or a vampire coven?
- Would you rather explore space with Neil Armstrong or travel to Rome with Julius Caesar?
10. Would you rather be in a reality show or win an Oscar?
11. Would you rather be thrown into an island with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or thrown into an island with the cast of The Hunger Games?
12. Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse or in a post-apocalyptic world?
13. Would you rather be a slave to Darth Vader or a slave to Jabba the Hutt?
14. Would you rather watch a sporting event or watch a romantic movie?
15. Would you rather fall in love with a celebrity or fall in love with a criminal?
16. Would you rather have the powers of X-Man Wolverine or the powers of Green Lantern?
17. Would you rather defeat Darth Vader or conquer Sauron?
18. Would you rather be a star on Broadway or in Hollywood?