Brightful is a company on a mission to help people create meaningful relationships. With remote collaboration becoming more prevalent, we are pioneering new ways to stay connected on a deeper level.
We wish to award the most innovative thinkers from the remote workers of tomorrow. For this reason, we’re pleased to announce the Brightful Remote Innovation Scholarship.
Brightful is offering this scholarship to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic of “How to collaborate effectively and build meaningful relationships with your remote team”
- You must publish the post online publicly. This must be on a blog under your university website’s domain.
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on organizational psychology, including 1 link to https://www.brightful.me
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following fields to apply:
Subject: Brightful Remote Innovation Scholarship
University Email Address
Year (Freshman, Sophomore, etc)
URL of Blog Post Submission
Are you interested in freelance writing work with Brightful? Y/N
Deadline to Apply
We will run this scholarship twice every year and award 1 winner each time.
- The first deadline is March 31st 2020.
- The second deadline is September 30th 2020.
Selection Process & Notification Process
An internal committee will decide on the best written essay and complete the award no later than May 31st and November 30th of each year.
Any questions regarding the process please email email@example.com