The spooky season is nearly upon us, and that means it's time to bring out all of the Halloween jokes and riddles. From witch jokes to ghost jokes, there are plenty of options to get a laugh out of everyone in the Halloween spirit.
Everybody loves a good joke, and these are some of our favourite funny Halloween jokes!
Here's our list of 46 Funny Halloween Jokes. Looking for a specific type of Halloween-themed joke? We've split the list into various categories to make it easier for you to find the right one.
Halloween Jokes for Adults
1. Why do skeletons have low self-esteem? They have no body to love.
2. Know why skeletons are so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin.
3. How do vampires get around on Halloween? On blood vessels.
4. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghouls best friend!
5. Why can’t the boy ghost have babies? Because he has a Hallo-weenie.
6. What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire? It’s a pain in the neck.
7. What do ghosts give out to trick or treaters? Booberries!
8. Who did Frankenstein go trick or treating with? His ghoul friend.
9. What Halloween candy is never on time for the party? Choco-LATE!
10. What do witches put on to go trick or treating? Mas-scare-a.
11. What does Bigfoot say when he asks for candy? "Trick-or-feet!"
Halloween Dad Jokes
12. What makes trick or treating with twin witches so challenging? You never know which witch is which!
13. What do you call a moon out of orbit? A lunatic!
14. Why are all mummies workaholics? They're afraid to unwind!
15. What did the ghost bring her girlfriend? A boo-quet!
16. Who did Dracula take to the school dance? His ghoul friend!
17. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash!
18. Why are skeletons always so calm? Nothing gets under their skin!
19. What is the skeleton's funniest bone? The humerus!
20. How do spiders communicate? Through the word wide web!
21. What do little ghouls and boys study in algebra? Pumpkin pi!
22. What do skeletons learn about in history class? Napoleon Bone-a-part!
23. What is zombie Shakespeare's favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliet!
24. What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist!
25. Why didn't the zombie go to school? He felt rotten!
26. What do you say when you're having dinner with a skeleton? Bone-appetit!
27. What did the happy pumpkin say? Life is gourd!
28. What do you calla ghost with a broken leg? A hoblin goblin.
29. What do you call a fat pumpkin? A plumpkin.
Halloween Jokes and Puns
30. What’s a monster’s favourite play? Romeo and Ghouliet.
31. What do you call two witches living together? Broommates.
32. Where do fashionable ghosts shop for sheets? Bootiques.
33. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sand-witch.
34. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite.
35. What is a ghost’s favourite fruit? Booberries!
36. Why did the skeleton cross the road? To go to the body shop.
37. What do you get when you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? Pumpkin Pi.
38. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom? His ghoul friend.
39. What do mummies listen to on Halloween? Wrap music.
Corny Halloween Jokes
40. Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom? He had no body to go with.
41. Why did the ghost go into the bar? For the boos.
42. What’s a ghost’s favourite dessert? I scream.
43. Why didn't the zombie cross the road? They didn't have the guts!
44. We all know Albert Einstein was a genius...We all know Albert Einstein was a genius...But his brother Frank was a monster!
45. What do ghosts do at sleepovers? They tell scary human stories!
46. When do ghosts eat breakfast? In the moaning!